Delivery is by courier.
Delivery charges are priced at a minimum of £8.75 for up to the first 3 cartons, and £1.75 per carton therafter.
In our terminology, a carton is a shipping box containing ten (10) individual hatboxes.
3 x Cartons £8.75
4 x Cartons £10.50 (3 at £8.75 plus 1 at £1.75)
5 x Cartons £12.25 (3 at £8.75 plus 2 at £3.50)
10x Cartons £21.00 (3 at £8.75 plus 7 at £12.25)
15x Cartons £29.75 (3 at £8.75 plus 12 at £21.00)
• Any damages, errors or shortages requiring a replacement must be notified within 3 days.
• Goods returned for restocking are subject to a 30% charge.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
• The price of goods shall be the price ruling at the date of dispatch and shall be exclusive of VAT and delivery charges.
• Payment can be made 30 days after invoice date for account customers. An account will be set up on receipt of satisfactory credit application.
• Non-account customers will be issued with a pro forma invoice and payment can be made by credit card, debit card or cheque.
• We reserve the right to charge for, or refuse payment by credit or debit card for overdue accounts and any amounts exceeding £1,000.
• We reserve the right to charge interest on any sum which remains outstanding after the due date at the rate of 2% per annum above the base rate of NatWest Bank.
• The goods remain the property of Hatbox Designs until paid for in full.
• Subject to payment for the goods having been received we warrant that the goods will correspond with the specification and will be free from defects caused by faulty materials or workmanship for a period of 90 days.
• We make no warranty that the goods will be fit for any particular purpose
• All designs and other intellectual property rights in tools or patterns are the property of Greywolf Design Ltd.
• All photographs and designs in this website are the property of Greywolf Design Ltd.